May 09, 2013

Old habits die hard, what is a habit you would like to change?

notice the blank paper?
I have a really old and bad habit that I really would like to change and that is, for me to STOP PROCRASTINATING!!

I am such a procrastinator. Hello? Just look at this blog, it's super inconsistent and I am seriously trying to make it more consistent, so please, bear with me while I am still in the midst of a move. I honestly do need to work on this procrastination habit of mine though but I really can't help it. Even this post is me, procrastinating.

I should really be studying right now or researching for my series that I want to do on renting. By the way, please let me know what you want to know about renting? It doesn't have to be for Vancouver, it could even be just general questions as well.

I also really need to figure out how to do a post or two that I have in mind but I might need to borrow someone for that.

Anyways, procrastination has always just been my thing. I think the problem is that it has never really gotten THAT out of hand. Do you know what I mean? Like, I procrastinate but I still get things done on time. I have never handed in an assignment late. Near the end of my University life, I could literally time things to the last minute as in I would finish a paper right at the minute I need to finish it before I have to go get up and get ready and hand in the actual paper itself. Crazy time management? or just plain crazy? I don't know.

This is something that really makes me nervous. I chose to do some of my courses online, which means that I have to keep myself on track and right now...I'm a little scared.

I have so many old habits that I want to change especially once I am all settled in and stuff because new place, new changes. I just feel like it's easier almost, to change certain things when you've moved and are in a way, out of your comfort zone. At least I hope that that is what will help me. Hopefully you will start seeing more consistent posting and less procrastinating.

What are some old habits you would like to change?


No comments:

Post a Comment