May 02, 2013

My move and my flight and Blog a day in May?

My Move

OMG!! I have moved a lot in the past but damn, this one was a tough one. Who knew I had THIS much stuff?? I sure didn't! I probably would have hired movers had I known that I would have as much stuff as I did but I didn't and ended up shipping 5 big boxes and 3 smaller boxes. CRAZINESS! I have to admit, I procrastinated a lot on packing because I just couldn't think of a good way to pack everything in an organized fashion. I tried to organize everything as best as I could so that unpacking would be easier but I just had an overwhelming amount of stuff. It's all done now but this move definitely reminds me why moving is one of the biggest stressors in a persons life. All I can say is No Kidding!



My flight

My flight was ok. I might have drank too many liquids before I boarded though. I had had a booster juice around 4pm and then when I got to the airport and saw David's Tea, that I just had to go get myself a tea as well. I went to the washroom before I boarded but once the plane was ready to take off, I REALLY needed to pee again =S Such a bad idea to have that many liquids before a flight and I had chosen a window seat because typically I either don't pee on a flight back to Vancouver or I only pee once. I felt kind of bad but what can you do, when you gotta go, you gotta go. Other than that, it was ok. I ended up being kind of productive on the plane. I wrote a post for my main blog and started this one as well.


The only place I found that sort of said where I was.

If you want to see more about the day of my move, you can go check out my vlog below.




Anyways, I am thinking about doing a blog a day in May (#BADIM), and I know this isn't even going up on the first of May but I am having some technical difficulties, ie. I was having trouble editing my vlog. LOL. It's still May 1st somewhere in the world I think.

Ta ta for now,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment