May 05, 2013

To change the name of this blog or not?

This morning, my friend over at mumfection, suggested that I change the name of this blog. She thinks I should re-name this blog "Spoiled Sarah" or just plain "Spoiled" or "Spoiled & Proud". LOL. I wonder why? hmmm.

I always say that I am spoiled because I know that compared to a lot of other people, I have been very fortunate. Although, I don't think I am as spoiled as some people since it's not like my family is THAT rich or anything but my family does give me everything I want in a sense. I never have to worry about money but I do because things happen and I know money doesn't grow on trees (I'm sure we all wish it did though).

So, I guess, what I'm wondering is whether I should change the title of this blog? I know it can be a bit confusing that both blogs are named to: me but still, I am hoping to put it all into one blog at one point. I just need to be more consistent with my blogging before I decide to pay for a domain name and maybe get someone to help me design my website. I know what I want, I just need to figure out if I'll be able to do it myself or not.

What do you think? Should I change the name of my blog? This is the blog where I do reviews and stuff as well as some random ramblings like these. What do you think I should re-name my blog to?

No comments:

Post a Comment